1. Independent: We do not sell investment products or charge asset-based fees to our clients. Our fee-for-service or subscription-based business model allows us to price our work based on value add and complexity, not how much money our clients manage. Our business model is unique in the industry.
2. Long-term focused: We genuinely believe that time-arbitrage is one of the key sources of outperformance in investment markets. We take a long-term perspective in our analysis and our judgement is not clouded by short-term performance pressure.
3. Research driven: Our advisory and due diligence work is underpinned by thorough research using cutting-edge techniques and tools. While our analytical framework is data and science-driven, we apply a good level of human judgement, experience quality-based insights in our analysis.
4. Finance with a purpose: We are passionate about building a sustainable financial system that provides for more than just financial returns. We integrate financial and extra-financial information in our decision-making and help our clients navigate through the complexity of emerging measurement challenges in the sustainable space. We believe that generating social and environmental returns alongside financial returns is achievable with a well-thought-out investment strategy.
5. Technology-enabled: Technology and data are at the centre of everything we do. We have invested significantly into data, technology, and digital tools so we can deliver interactive, unbiased, and transparent decision tools to our clients.
A seasoned team with diverse backgrounds and expertise.
Founding Director, Chief Analyst
Jay has over 20 years of investment and data-driven research experience with firms such as ANZ, ING, Morningstar and the Reserve Bank of Fiji. After identifying a gap for forensic research in financial services market, Jay founded Foresight in 2015. Jay is responsible for the overall business strategy, innovation and client delivery.
Director, Research Ratings
Maggie Callinan is a Sydney based investment analyst with over 20 years experience in wealth management research, strategic asset allocation, portfolio construction, managing model portfolios and researching investment funds. Prior to this Maggie served as the CIO of an Australian based digital wealth strategy, overseeing strategic asset allocation, portfolio construction and adviser license compliance.
Business Development & Client Service
Teresia is a Sydney-based financial services executive with over 20 years of experience in sales, strategies, business development, and relationship management. Teresia worked for Thomson Reuters as Market Development Manager – Wealth & Buy-side for two years and Morningstar for 12 years as Sales Manager & Business Development
Shane has around 20 years experience in various sell-side research and asset allocation roles. He was the asset allocation analyst at ANZ wealth/IOOF for a 2-year period between 2017 and 2019. Between 2015 and 2017 Shane was running his own research business providing Australian equity market and global tactical asset allocation advice to Australian pension funds and both Australian and offshore asset managers.
Advisors and Consultants
Strategic Advisor - Technology
Akash is our strategy and product ninja. A kiwi who lived and worked in Australia for multiple years. He is a
seasoned leader focused on creating modern data strategies and scalable products for corporates to small start-ups. His product experiences are around building software-as-a-service (SaaS) to platforms-as-a-service (PaaS) products like Telstra Cloud Collaboration (over $1bn in Revenue), Cisco WebEx Teams, Telstra Big
Data platform and many more.
Strategic Advisor - Sustainability & Impact
Zarmeen is a transformational and values-based leader with over 25 years’ experience, intersecting investment management, international development, and the social sectors. She has a multi-dimensional background that covers investments, ESG and impact advisory, institutional investor and product markets, commercialisation and impact venture capital.