Why Foresight Analytics – Investment Assurance, Advisory & Consulting
1. Independent: We are an independent employee-owned firm with no commercial tie-up with any asset manager or investment product manufacturer. We do not sell any investment products or manage money in-house. Our business model is unique in the industry.
2. Licensed entity: Our services are governed by an AFSL () license that covers both retail and wholesale products.
3. Long-term focused: We genuinely believe that time arbitrage is one of the key sources of outperformance in investment markets. We take a long-term perspective in our analysis and our judgement is not clouded by short-term performance pressure.
4. Research-driven: Our investment assurance, advisory and diligence services are delivered by a very experienced research analyst who use their expertise and cutting-edge techniques and tools.
5. Investment with a purpose: We are passionate about building a sustainable financial system that provides for more than just financial returns. We integrate financial and extra-financial information in our decision-making processes. We are a proud signatory of UNPRI.We believe that generating social and environmental returns alongside financial returns is achievable with a well-thought-out investment strategy.
6. Technology-enabled: Technology and data are at the centre of everything we do. We have invested significantly into data, technology, and digital tools so we can deliver interactive, unbiased, and transparent decision tools to illuminate complex issues.
Foresight was founded by Jay Kumar, who has over 20 years professional services experience within the Australasian financial services industry. After identifying a gap for forensic research in the financial services market, Jay founded Foresight Analytics in 2015, utilising his research and significant institutional asset management expertise to bring unique solutions to the investment community. Since then, Foresight has evolved its business across a diversified range of solutions and clients.