Diligence Ratings & Research
Bespoke research solutions are tailored for super funds, dealer groups and family offices and can include forensic research, Due Diligence, ongoing performance and monitoring services.
ESG Diligence Service
Provides leading diligence on thematic and impact related funds that are looking to deliver on financial and extra-financial outcomes.
OPS Diligence Services
Provides comprehensive due diligence on operational capabilities of fund companies and products issuers.
Risk Diligence Services
Provides forensic risk analysis on portfolios and strategies. This analysis is best suited for investment fiduciaries and trustees.
Foresight Diligence Approach
Foresight diligence process optimally blends a combination of Qualitative and Quantitative drivers to assess sustainable competitive advantage in active investing. Foresight’s blended approach combines experienced human insights with data-driven forensic insights to deliver high-quality diligence solutions to investors. Our competitive edge is the disciplined application of behavioural and data science to improve decision-making process of investors, fund buyers, and fund sellers. Independent proprietary research drives our research effort. Foresight’s proprietary 360-degree approach to industry intelligence allows the firm to isolate unique and leading perspectives on the local market trends.
Foresight Qualitative Factors
- Business (Culture, Ownership Structure, Governance)
- Product (Objective, Cost, Shorting, Turnover)
- Investment (Philosophy, Capital Allocation, Risk Control)
- Operations (Resourcing, Governance, Compliance)
- Sustainability (ESG and SDGs)
Foresight Forensic Factors
- Risk Adjusted Returns
- Style and Factor Biases
- Performance Attributions – Factor-based and Brinson Asset grouping methods
- Risk Attributions – Factor-based and Risk Model-based methods
- Skill-based Alpha Analysis